The appropriate product conformity marking (such as UKCA, UKNI+CE or CE) is required under the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) which applies to construction products that are made available on the market within Europe.
The Conformity label and Declaration of Performance (DoP) state product performance in the following fields (where applicable).
- Mechanical resistance and stability
- Safety in case of fire
- Hygiene, health and the environment
- Safety and accessibility in use
- Protection against noise
- Energy economy and heat retention
- Sustainable use of natural resource